Lisa Derrisaw comes to Kaz with more than 10 years of Interior Remodeling experience. With a cultivated love for interior design, Lisa learned her skills through various positions within national and specialty showrooms, learning trade and industry standards to residential and commercial design and remodeling.
Customers appreciate Lisa’s passion, appoarch and dedication to help them create unique and special environments customized to their needs and requests.
- More than 10 years of experience in residential and commercial design projects including kitchen and bath.
- Aging in Place (Universal, ADA) Design
- Specialist within national chain assisting customers with residential remodeling and new construction projects
- Interior Design Consultant for high-end chain specializing in residential and commercial remodeling projects
- Consultant for full service to-the-trade and public showrooms
- Donated skills to not-for-profit organization the Grace Guest House design temporary housing for family members of patients receiving care though Mercy Hospital, CCS Oncology and the Mac Center
- Art Institute of Pittsburgh, B.A. Interior Design
When not spending time with family and friends, Lisa enjoys reading a great thriller, antiquing and planning new adventures that include traveling and hiking.