With over 18 years dedicated to the construction industry, Corey’s experience allows for a very educated mindset when it comes to understanding all the components of a project. Born and raised in Tampa Florida, Corey has held virtually every position pertaining to remodeling construction. He started with a tool belt on; working in the past as an estimator, superintendent and project manager. Corey’s passion is to help clients realize their dreams when it comes to the single biggest investment of their lives: their home.
Being trusted to remodel one’s home is a big deal; you have to get it right the first time. Corey believes this is achieved by listening to both the client’s needs and desires, then using his experience to come up with a plan that exceeds their expectations. Corey believes that listening and planning are the essentials to a good project.
“If my clients are not elated when we’re done, and the process isn’t seamless, I have not done my job.”
• High Volume New Home Construction
• Natural Catastrophe Home Renovation
• High End Custom Building / Remodeling
• Real Estate Marketability Renovation
• Real Estate Evaluation and Sales
• Studied Behavioral Sciences at St. Petersburg College
• Certified : Florida Building Codes
• Continually Attends various Building Product and Trade Workshops
• Customer Service Best Practices
• NYS Licensed Real Estate Sales Rep.
• Emergency Trauma and CPR Certified
Corey spends much of his time outside of the work coaching Muay Thai and mentoring. He also does a variety of Volunteer work and Community Improvement.