Questions to Ask Roofing Contractors in Hamburg, NY, Before Hiring
Your roof is one of the most important investments you can make as a homeowner, so hiring a contractor for the job shouldn’t be a decision you take lightly. If you’re currently looking for roofing contractors in the Hamburg, New York, area, consider taking an interviewers approach before hiring them by asking the following questions:
- What is your company’s physical address? – A roofing company that does not have a physical location is cause for concern.
- How long have you been in business? – You should try to partner with a company that has been operating in the local area for at least five years.
- Do you have homeowner references? – Your roofer should be able to show you examples of their previous work and, if possible, put you in contact with past customers who can attest to their satisfaction.
- Do you have insurance? – Roofing contractors should have worker’s compensation and liability insurance to protect homeowners in the event of an accident on their property.
- Do you offer warranties? Make sure the company in question offers a workmanship warranty in addition to the manufacturer warranties to ensure your investment is protected.
Turn to The Kaz Companies
For homeowners in Hamburg, the go-to roofing contractors since 1993 have been the professionals at The Kaz Companies. We are a fully licensed and insured home improvement company with a longstanding reputation for providing results that exceed our customers’ expectations.
As your contractor, we will provide you with top-of-the-line asphalt roofing shingles by GAF, and we will expertly install them to ensure they function as intended for decades. In addition to providing GAF’s unbeatable warranties, we will back our work with a standard “Peace of Mind” warranty that covers workmanship, so you can feel confident that your new roof is protected.
Contact The Kaz Companies today to learn more about why we are the roofing contractors that Hamburg, NY, homeowners prefer.