With over 20 years of architectural and sales experience as a Sales Representative and Purchasing agent of commodities and construction materials, John specializes in windows, doors, siding and roofing.
John’s biggest priority has always been customer care and product knowledge. He will spend the time to thoroughly educate and help his customers design and select the right products / materials to justify their requirements and budget.
Developing and maintaining customer relationships is very important to John, but also comes naturally to him with his honest and sincere dedication to every homeowner he visits.
• Over 20 years as commodities and construction materials sales representative.
• Two years as a purchasing agent for a high volume contractor supply company.
• Three years as a window, doors and bathroom remodel sales consultant.
• Associates degree in business from Niagara County Community College.
• Various Sales Training Courses
• Certificate of completion in the Certified Contractors Network Program.
• Two year degree in Welding / Fabrication from Niagara BOCES
John is a devoted husband and father. In his free time, John is an avid Golfer and Fisherman, as well as, accomplished Bowler and ice hockey player. Most of all, John cherishes the time spent with his Wife, whom also shares the same passions as he. John also enjoys hosting family dinners at his home.