With over 15 years of sales experience as a Project Developer, specializing in Roofing, Siding, Windows and Doors, Mike’s biggest priority has always been customer satisfaction and product knowledge. He will spend the time to thoroughly educate and help his clients design and select the right products to meet their needs and solve their problems. He believes at the end of the home improvement experience; customer satisfaction and peace of mind are the most important things.
- 15 years of experience as a Home Improvement Project Developer in the roofing, siding, windows and door business.
- Served as an Airborne Intelligence Analyst for 9 years in the United States Army, serving in two separate U.S. Army Special Forces units and an Army Joint Operations Command Center working with members of the United States Air Force and Navy.
- Attended several home improvement and sales seminars.
- Associates of Computer Information Systems from Erie Community College.
- Received training through the United States Army as a Military Intelligence Specialist and Army Airborne School graduate
Mike is a husband and father of three children whom he spends most of his weeknights and weekends with. He enjoys serving others through volunteer work. He is dedicated to improving himself through exercise, nutrition and reading. He loves good food and finding new places to eat. He enjoys lifting weights, long distance running and the occasional golf game. Mike loves travel and has lived throughout the country and in several other countries as well to include parts of Asia, Europe and the Middle East.